Since beginning the town church was protestant and designed as a listeners church. Therefore the church was not named after a holy. Externally it is a simple building with a 20 meter longhouse and a high, steep slate thatched roof. The tower, which is connected with the nave in the south, is stock and falls low, which is due to difficulties during the construction. The windows of the church are rectangular, only on the top row of the tower are round arches. Two renaissance portals, the main entrance on front and east portal on the long side are equipped with ornaments. Visitors are impressed of the width and brightness of the interior. The view is directed to a mighty arc de triomphe and the following bright choir room, which is equipped with altar and crucifix. The laterally galleries accentuates the longitudinal axes of the room and leads the eye in the direction of altar and crucifix. The hall is crowned of a magnificently stucco ceiling of the year 1616, which is supported through four strong oak pillars. A special jewel is the carved pulpit, created in 1616 of an unknown artist. The pulpit is holded up of a rich decorated column. Noteworthy is the crucifix, descendant from the beginning 17th century. Another eye-catcher is the organ with the baroque prospectus of 1781 on the north gallery over the main entrance.