The “Dreikönigskirche”, or “Church of the Three Kings”, is currently one of three places of worship of the Three Kings parish of Sachsenhausen, the largest Protestant parish in Frankfurt with some 6,200 members. It is situated directly on the banks of the River Main. Many believe the church to be older than it actually is. In truth, it was consecrated as recently as 1881. The precursor of this neo-Gothic church was the “Dreikönigskapelle” (“Chapel of the Three Kings”), consecrated in 1340.