The "Alte Brücke" was first mentioned in 1222 and was for centuries the only connection between the two riverbanks. The bridge now in place was reconstructed between 1912 and 1926.
no info available
The landmark of the Old Bridge is the crucifix with the golden "Brickegickel" on the top. It was intended in the 15th century to serve as an exhortation to repentance for sinners who suffered the death penalty by drowning at this spot.